Thursday, November 27, 2008

Deep clean Friday

Today mum and I went to Bunnings. I do love Bunnings. Call me an old, boring fart but I actually take great satisfaction shopping there. Richard and I go there nearly every Saturday morning and treat ourselves to the local netball team's sausage in a bun.

Today we bought this excellent shower cleaner that you basically spray on, leave overnight and voila, clean white tiles the following morning.

I can smell it simmering away already while everyone is asleep :)

Mum and I are going to do 'deep clean Friday' of the flat tomorrow. She's clean obsessed like me. Its so sad really. I once got a brochure in the post from a cleaning company that had a cartoon saying 'a clean house is a sign of a wasted life'. They obviously wanted our business!

As you can probably guess, I am 40w + 7d overdue, so the best subject matter I can come up with right now for this blog is about cleaning. I promise once I've popped I'll be talking about more interesting things.

Like poo or vomit :)

3 comments:

Simone said...

you won't have time to blog for a while when the baby is here jo.

nesting nesting nesting - i missed that when i had oliver

Shellsibelle said...

So close, Jo! Just wanted to wish you all the best with your labour and the birth of your little cherub. Can't wait to see the announcement :]

Chantelle said...

I am so excited for you, as I'm sure everyone you know is.

I had Lacey at 41 + 2. I hope you do the same.

Wishing you all the best. I hope the next post is introducing us all to your little on.

Lots of love and labour vibes being sent your way. xx