Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Insomnia

Oh the joys of being awake since 4am this morning. I better get used to it.

It seems my friend the 'bird' has decided to come back outside our window. And they've bought a friend. Chantelle will know what I am talking about!

I also have a husband who has severe man flu at the moment. It sounds like he is going to take off when the snoring starts going.

And let's not forget our lovely neighbours who decide to start their doof-doof music at various intervals, like at 2am, 3am and 4am. Narelle and Nicole are what I call these two girls. They sound like total bogans and fight constantly over clothes, shoes and men. I know this as I heard them have a massive argument at 2am about these three things. Just you wait girls, I'll have a lovely newborn for you to hear soon :)

However, my mum is here and that makes everything worthwhile. Its so lovely to have her here and it seems like everything is more real now. She bought us a gorgeous cot mobile which took the three of us an hour to put together last night but it looks awesome on the cot.

xxx

2 comments:

Simone said...

oh no, you poor thing. hope that you can try and get some rest today
and rich gets over the man flu soon. he doesn't want that for the birth

melissae said...

Hope you (and Rich) manage to sneak in some rest today Jo.

Must be nice to have your mum there though!