Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas as a family of three


I've never been a huge fan of Christmas, but can I say this Christmas was just beautiful.

I think there was a reason God made sure Liam came into our lives in December. He's made me realise what an amazing time Christmas is and what we should appreciate and value in our lives. Even when we were in hospital and I was pacing the ward with his crib at 3am trying to get him to fall asleep, I had a new appreciation for the stockings outside the rooms and the twinkly Christmas tree.

Yesterday we opened up Liam's presents with him and I just loved it. Then the three of us had lunch, watched 'Its a Beautiful Life' and then had dinner at our neighbours house. It'll be the last Christmas we spend together as just the three of us before we head back to Perth.

I hope you all had a fantastic day and I wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and good things to come in 2009.






No comments: