Monday, December 29, 2008

Going on a jet plane

Richard booked tickets yesterday for me and Liam to head back to Perth for two weeks in February. I AM SO EXCITED. The fares were a bargain as well, $140 each way which is pretty unheard of really.

Richard can't get time off work as he is saving his leave for when his parents get here in March, so it will be me and the little man. Its a 6am flight on a Wednesday morning so I am hoping he will still be asleep when we board.

I feel a bit nervous about taking Liam on a plane trip on my own. But I am sure it will be a lot of fun as well. I can't wait to introduce him to his cousins and for my dad to finally meet him. Mum suggested to me last night we get dad to babysit him for the morning while we head out somewhere but I am not ready to leave him at all! I know my dad would be fine with him but I'd miss him too much. I'm still psyching myself up to head out to the beauticians tomorrow morning for an hour.

1 comment:

Trailing Spouse said...

That is exciting! I'm sure your family is really excited as well. :)

I hope you manage to make your beautican appointment tomorrow....you deserve it.xx