Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 2009

10.36pm. My two men are sleeping soundly and I am having a glass of wine and trying to watch the Sex and the City Marathon.

This time last year, Rich and I were on Coogee beach watching the fireworks and drinking champagne. I remember we made a wish at midnight and Richard saying 'babydust' when the fireworks exploded. Little did we know two months later our wish had come true.

2008 has been a fantastic year. One of the very best.

I'll always remember 2008 as the year our dreams came true and we became parents.

I hope 2008 has been a great year for you and 2009 brings you everything you deserve.

xx

4 comments:

Leila said...

All the best for 2009 Jo ♥

Chantelle said...

I have goosebumps all over. xx

Amy said...

how beautiful - life can be so gorgeous some times :)

May 2009 be even lovlier watching your little one grow
xoxox

Trailing Spouse said...

That's so special Jo. Dreams do come true.xx