Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Holi-Bobs

The little ferrett (Liam) and I will be up with the birds tomorrow to catch our 6am flight to Perth for two weeks.

I am still packing and I started on Sunday. I usually overpack anyway as you never know what you might need and with a baby I am being over cautious. Mum called me up last night and has already bought him formula, nappies, bath products AND got a car capsule fitted for the car. She's even pruned the roses for him. She is so excited.

I am really looking forward to introducing Liam to his cousins: Charlie, Jack and Harry. We will be heading down to Margaret River on Sunday to see Jack and Harry and its such a beautiful country town. I'm hoping I might be able to get a little extra sleep as Liam's night feeds are all over the shop again. Mum's are lovely like that aren't they?

Richard gets to have TWO WEEKS OF UNINTERRUPTED SLEEP. I am so jealous. Why is everything about sleep these days?

Once we are back in Sydney its time to get organised for Richard's parents arrival for six weeks and Liam's christening. Busy times ahead!

I'll be sure to post lots of pics once we are back..


xxx

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow you will be busy in the next couple of months!

Have a wonderful time
xoxo