Thursday, April 9, 2009

Don't you just hate it when...

You get into bidding wars on Ebay?

My sister in law taught me how to use Ebay properly and I can't help myself now.

These are the two items I am bidding on now, but I think I am going to have to bid them adieu.

One gorgeous Sass Bide vest. Its now up to $75.00. Richard would surely kill me. He said to me the other day 'why this sudden fascination with sequins lately Jo, you've just had Liam and surely he'll swallow the sequins if you're not careful'. He has a serious point.


And this Country Road dress. I'd like to team it with a cream long sleeved t-shirt underneath and chocolate brown flat boots with chunky bracelets:


This isn't my week I think :(



1 comment:

Amy said...

Bummer! Ebay can be crazy expensive sometimes :(

I love both those items - that vest is so fun. Dont you hate it when being a mummy impacts on your wardrobe! I have issues with long earrings and scarves - Elka loves to pull and choke me!