Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rainy Day

As much as I love rainy days with the heater on and being snuggled up on the couch, when you have a baby, its a recipe for disaster.

Liam loves to get out each day. I know it makes him happier and he sleeps better at night for it. Today is not going to be one of those days, unless it fines up.

I wanted to go to the Mind Body and Spirit Festival today in Darling Harbour, but I don't fancy our chances much. I have a list of pesky household things to do today, so I have pulled apart Liam's wardrobe and will be sorting his clothes. He's had a growth spurt in recent weeks and I need to know what he's got for winter and what I need to buy. He has more clothes than me and Richard put together but I think most of it is summer stuff.

I go for my drivers license on the 29th May. I can't wait!

No comments: