Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm a big boy now

Yesterday we made our once yearly annual pilgramage to Ikea. I love Ikea. Richard hates it. I have to do some serious sucking up to convince him to go out there. He hates that everyone brings their family to Ikea and there is only one way in and one way out. I guess its his idea of hell. Add a pram to the mix and I can see him almost spontaneously combust.

But...Liam needs a high chair. I'm very excited about the high chair development. Like all mums who reach a new milestone.

Unfortuntely, after driving out to Homebush and seeing the chair we wanted, it was sold out. Richard has to make another trip out to Ikea to pick it up and I need to pre-order it today because apparently they have a new container of them coming in.
Anyway, I took this photo of Liam on Richard's phone and I think he looks rather perplexed by the whole thing really...



And since I love posting photo's of my little duck, I need to show off this one too. I love this hat so much and had to buy it for him. I got it at a great little shop at Fox Studios on Saturday:

3 comments:

Amy said...

aww he is the cutest! That hat photo is classic!

Your pics always make me clucky for a little boy :)

xoxo

Jaclyn said...

Aw Jo, he is so cute, I love the pic in the high chair, so grown up now!

Chelle, Nick and Raya said...

A great hat for a gorgeous little man!!

I can't believe how he is growing Jo

xx