Friday, May 8, 2009

You go girl

Julia Roberts is on holiday with her family in Hawaii.

I think she looks pretty fabulous for a woman who has had three kids. I also love how she has that lovely, crinkly tummy. Like most mums do:








In recent years, however, she has scaled down her career to concentrate on raising her family.

Despite her enviable figure, she insists she has no desire to flaunt her body in roles which demand she takes her clothes off.

She famously hired a body double for love scenes in Pretty Woman.

'You have a baby and you just want to stay home and stay in your elasticated waist pants,' she said recently.

'I won't do nudity in films. To act with my clothes on is a performance. To act with my clothes off is a documentary.'
At the height of her fame, the actress could command £17million per film, but has since explained how her priorities changed after she became a mother.

She said: 'I never really did years of movie after movie but when you've got three toddlers in the house you're performing all day long anyway with puppet shows and stories. I act around the clock.'

I hear you on the pants Julia.






1 comment:

Ms.Angel said...

Love your post, love how she Julia is so honest ;)

She is doing a good job of being a mum, even though we are missing out on her being in loads of films, its all worth it, she is a REAL role model