Monday, June 1, 2009

Just one of those days

Liam and I had one of those days before.

We had to go to the hospital for an appointment with a Paed and now Liam has to have some further tests done on his pituarty and adrenal glands. Today we had to get bloods and urine done. Thankfully our Paed is a wonderful guy and we can get it all sorted out.

I just hate having Liam poked and prodded. He just amazes me though - he smiles at everyone who comes his way. I know I wouldn't have today.

I've just had a big cry and have settled the little guy down for his sleep. I think a glass of wine and an early night are in order for me.

As much as I am loving this first year of Liam's life, 2009 has been pretty hard this year with one thing or another.

Onwards and upwards though Jo...

xx

No comments: