Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pop Quiz

I saw these questions in the paper the other day and I liked the sound of them.

If you read my blog, I tag all of you. Go on. Answer these questions on your blog so we can all find out more about each other.

What do you have in your handbag right now?
Handbag? My collection of handbags are gathering dust. I have two nappy bags on the go now. Its usually my keys, wallet, phone, lipstick, nappies, snacks, wipes, spew rag. Nothing too exciting these days unfortunately.

What was it about your husband that attracted you to him... and what keeps you with him?
His eyes are what first attracted me and his kiss! We kissed within an hour of meeting each other (read drunken snog in the pub). I'm happy to say that 6 years on its his kindness and thoughtfulness that keep me with him. And the fact that I love him to pieces.

Who was the last person you received a text from, and what did it say?
My neighbour Jo. She asked how my day went.

When was the last time you travelled on public transport?
A few weeks ago now. Liam and I caught the bus to Randwick.

What's the best party you've ever been to?
I really enjoyed a fancy dress party then I went to in 2007. It was in a pub on Oxford Street and was a joint birthday party for my friends Terry and Paul. I didn't get dressed up as I had to go out for dinner beforehand, but it was a brilliant night.

What makes you angry?
Children being mistreated. Anything that involves children these days makes my heart bleed.

When were you happiest?
Probably right now, with Liam and my husband. I grow happier the older I get. I think I care less about stuff and appreciate what I've got. I was probably least happy in my 20s when I was trying to work it all out and often making mistakes.

Who was the last person to make you cry?
This sounds awful but Richard. We've been arguing about money lately.

What item would you never throw out?
Liam's baby clothes.

What's your biggest indulgence?
Chocolate, television, sleep and comfort food. I like things that comfort me, like being with my family or eating chips and chocolate.

What keeps you awake at night?
Thinking about money and the mistakes I made in the past.

Which famous person is your all-time greatest crush?
Its a toss up between Jeff Bridges and Martin Dingle-Wall.

1 comment:

Domestic Chris(tine) said...

what a tops idea! i'm going to put them up on my blog!