Friday, June 26, 2009

Sleep..

Liam has been up since 1am this morning. I was going to take him to Rhyme Time at the library this morning but I can hardly keep my eyes open.

He has gone down for his 9am nap without a problem so I might see if I can grab a few minutes on the couch when I have done everything around the house.

I'm at a loss as to why he's started to do this. He doesn't wake up crying. He wakes us laughing and babbling and the babbling gets louder and louder until the fake coughing starts. I fed him at 1am and then he went back to sleep for another half an hour and then it starts all over again. By 4am, Richard and I decided to bring him into bed with us and he finally dropped off at 5.30am and then woke at 6am.

Back to my Baby Love book. I think I shot myself in the foot when someone asked me last week if he was a good sleeper. Lesson learnt Jo, never get too cocky about sleep!

2 comments:

Amy J said...

Oh No! I was awake too, from about 1am to...well, now. It's comforting to know that someone else is burning the midnight oil too!

You are better than me though, deciding to get housework done. I'm going straight to sleep the minute he does :P

emma888 said...

is he getting teeth do you think?