Monday, July 27, 2009

White feather

I found a white feather in Liam's room on the weekend.

I didn't really think about it when I picked it up. I remember I found it next to his nappy bin when I was tidying up and I put it in the bin. While I was out walking today I thought about it again.

White feathers mean something don't they? That someone is looking out for Liam or maybe us?

I had a look on google and it means we have an angel or loved one around us.

Which is nice to know because I feel like we are going through the ringer right now with all sorts of things. Just life stuff you know.

Its lovely when life throws you a sign.

Always keep your eyes wide open I say.

1 comment:

Chelle, Nick and Raya said...

I completely agree Jo that the universe gives you signs when you are on the right path for you.

Take strength from your sign Jo

xx