Thursday, September 17, 2009

Catch up

Well I am in an internet cafe in West London.

Its been lovely having a break and some time to myself. Richard has been fantastic with letting me have a few treats for myself and taking care of Liam. He's enjoying spending more time with him.

The flight was great, but long. I was so glad when it was done. Liam did really well.

Unfortunately on Tuesday he got really sick and we ended up taking him to the emergency department where he was diagnosed with an ear infection and gastro. Its the first time he's been really sick and we all got such a shock. Projectile vomit is not fun but thankfully he is fine again and the antibiotics are working well. I was so worried.

So far so good. And I did buy the orange dress from Monsoon too :)

1 comment:

Chelle, Nick and Raya said...

Hi Jo

Glad you all survived the flight. I am glad it wasn't anything serious with Liam and thankfully he didn't get the gastro on the flight.

How cold is it today - I am freezing here in South London.

Have you checked out the Westfields yet? It is awesome.

Glad you are getting a chance to spoil yourself

xx