Friday, September 4, 2009

It's Bondi Junction on steriods baby...

When I lived in London I lived in a suburb called Chiswick which was right next door to Shepherds Bush, which is mostly where all the Australian's and Kiwi's congregated.

Westfields have opened up a brand new shopping centre in She Bu (that's what I used to call it when I lived there). According to my friend in Amanda who now lives back in London with her daughter Bo, 'its like Westfield Bondi Junction on steriods baby'.

So, you can imagine how excited I am about spending my first Saturday in London at this new shopping mecca. And how even more excited I got when I discovered they have a champagne bar, smack bag in the middle of it all. Rose', Cliquot anyone?








I am looking forward to having a rummage through Monsoon, my most favourite UK shop. I've shortlisted these three dresses as possibilities for the wedding we are attending. What do you think?











4 comments:

Chelle, Nick and Raya said...

Jo I am definetely going to check out that Westfields when we move to London next week.

And my pick is the first dress
xx

April said...

I agree with Chelle Jo, the first dress is the winner!

Simone said...

yep first dress.
oh monsoon - jealous!

Rapid said...

I am happy to say that I ordered Testosterone Anadoil from www.medsheaven.com and I am very happy with the results! I highly recommend this.The best part is no pescription required when ordering from them!!!