Tuesday, November 24, 2009

An honest opinion needed...


I just recently won this outfit off Ebay.

It all started last week. I was at playgroup and we were in the singing room and I saw this mum in this fabulous little playsuit. It was green with white spots and it was strapless and had shorts. She wore it with a big tan belt and gold thongs. Lovely.

I got onto Ebay that night and tried to find something in a size 16. Maybe they only make little spotty playsuits for size 12's because I couldn't find anything that I liked, until this.

Its getting made for me in China and I've never bought anything that gets made and sent to you.

I'm thinking it might be nice for summer with a grey singlet, silver thongs and bangles. Plus I've just realised the back of my legs have broken out in spider veins so I'm a bit conscious of showing them off right now.

What do you think? Whenever I look at the picture it looks a bit complicated really and I'm wondering what its going to be like when it turns up.


3 comments:

Amy said...

I think its cute and kind of elegant at the same time.

Just make sure you are having a confident day the first day you wear it and after that you will be confident in your ability to pull it off :)

xoxo

Chelle, Nick and Raya said...

hmm Jo I know it woudn't suit me. I love the sound of it but it might be hard to pull off. I think you would need to have a small bust for it to sit nicely.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, Ohhhhhhhhhh I love it! Please tell me who the seller is? I would love one! I think it would look very nice, and you could even throw on a light weight jkt if its cool...