Friday, November 6, 2009

New Togs

I'd like to give a big thankyou to Belinda who recommended http://www.landsend.com/ to me yesterday in my quest for swimwear post baby. Thankyou Belinda, because I bagged myself a lovely pair of swimmers for the bargain price of $19.99 US plus postage and handling.

I can't say I have ever bought togs online before but I'm thinking these ones are going to be ok. I think I'm being a bit ambitious choosing the colour white for my swimwear but I'm promising to keep myself fake tanned this summer (my natural colour is whiter than the cossie itself) so hopefully I'll look ok with the other mum's down at the paddling pool. Failing that I can wrap a nice sarong around my lower half.

I've just watched the last few episodes of Cold Feet this afternoon while Liam has been sleeping. A box and a half of tissues and a few Tim Tams later I am still sobbing. Why did Rachel have to die? Especially after they just bought the house which by the way I LOVE.

I hope you all have a great weekend. We have lots to do around here in anticipation of the big move. Here are a couple of snaps of my new purchase...




1 comment:

Chelle, Nick and Raya said...

WOW white swimmers - you are far braver than I am Jo. But I agree the style is very flattering. I am sure they will look great