Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I hate moving...

Or I hate when things do not go according to plan. Since Saturday I have been hauling arse over tit (is that an expression? Probably not!) to make sure I am on time for delivery people and removalists.

Where has customer service gone? Its disappeared. And general manners and respect. Argghhhh...

I have a gorgeous furniture package that got sold for a rock bottom price that will now have to go and sit on the street, waiting for the City of Sydney Council to pick up tomorrow because some bloke who won it on Ebay decided not to show up. Twice. And now he won't answer my phone calls.

And then there is the carpet cleaner who forgot to show up this morning at 8am. Never mind I've been up with the birds with a grumpy, teething, non sleeping Tasmanian Devil (read Liam) who has developed a penchant for screaming very LOUDLY at everyone.

Don't get me started on our real estate agent.

I'm so excited to be moving back to Perth but this just makes me cranky and dulls my final days in Sydney. Richard and I have one night of cleaning left and we are done. Amen.

3 comments:

Helen said...

Could you get the Salvos/Vinnies to come and pick up your furniture? I had the same thing happen on ebay - you wonder sometimes why people bother bidding in the first place! Dob them in ;)

Amy said...

oh nearly there - hang in there! all the best xoxo

Miss Simplicity said...

stupid eBay non-payers.. dickhead. Been there too Jo.. fingers crossed for everything here on to go smoothly Ronnie xo