Saturday, December 19, 2009

Where the living is easy...


Today Liam and I drove down to Dunsborough, 3 hours south of Perth. My brother and his fiancee live down here and this beach is one street away from their house.

Tonight I am babysitting my nephews Jack and Harry and of course Liam. Their mum and dad have gone to a Xmas party. 3 boys under 3 is hard work but a lot of fun. They have energy to burn.

Tomorrow we are off to the icecream factory and beach for the kids and a drink at the pub for us oldies. It should be a great day. Liam loves hanging out with his cousins. I have never seen him so happy. They are so gentle with him and he's pouncing on them like a kitten. Oh and he is crawling. Like a demon. I think its all the space, he had to move.

6 more sleeps until I see Richard and then I can take him down here after Xmas. He will love it.

1 comment:

melissa said...

What gorgeous blue water!

You must be loving being back in WA. Hope you have a great family christmas. :D