Saturday, August 21, 2010

The House


Oh my, what a crazy 48 hours it has been.

Today we offered on a house and tomorrow we go to write up the offer with the agent and will possibly find out if we are successful by the time we go back to work on Monday. I have not been able to sleep properly since 1am Friday morning.

An agent who I have been keeping in contact with emailed me about the house and we went and had a private viewing. When we turned into the street, I knew. When we pulled up into the driveway, I knew. When we walked through the front door I was gone. I think we've gone through about 50 houses in the last 7 months and I have never reacted this way to a house before. I love it, I want it and I will stamp my feet and cry if we don't get it.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh it is just lovely! Good luck xoxo

Chelle, Nick and Raya said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you Jo

Deb said...

Oh, it's gorgeous! Good luck. I'd be stamping my feet too if I didn't get it :)

Simone said...

looking good. Good luck with it you lucky thing!